We have produced a review and synthesis of the available research on the use of the conditional caution, in order to inform the implementation of the new diversionary caution by all police forces in 2023.
- This video explains all about what the Centre does and what we seek to achieve
- This study explores the feasibility of developing problem-solving courts in the West Midlands
- This report provides an overview of the last five years of the Community Advice service.
- The Centre responds to the Government’s new ten year drug strategy
- Justice Innovation Award winners announcement
Home Affairs Select Committee Drugs inquiry: The Centre’s response
The Centre’s submission to the Home Affairs Select Committee Drugs inquiry calls for expansion of evidence-based practices and commission into alternative drug policies.
CASS+ evaluation: Final report
This report documents the findings of the evaluation of CASS+, an independent charity which provides free advice and support from magistrates' court settings for people involved (or at risk of involvement) in the criminal justice system in Devon & Cornwall.
Youth Diversion Effective Practice Award
This free online learning tool for youth diversion has been developed by the Centre for Justice Innovation.
Six steps forward for diversion in the youth justice system
This briefing reflects on the incremental but important changes that have been taking place in the youth justice system.