This report outlines the business case for the roll-out of Family Drug and Alcohol Courts to every local authority in England and Wales.
- This report outlines the business case for the roll-out of Family Drug and Alcohol Courts in England and Wales.
- Seven areas of focus for Police and Crime Commissioners in 2021: Interview series
- Podcast of ‘Equal diversion?: Racial disproportionality in youth diversion' launch event now available
- This briefing series is a guide for implementing the Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill
- This report makes the case for making 'smarter' community sentences
Public Safety, Public Trust: Innovative Ideas for Police and Crime Commissioners in 2021
This document provides practical innovative solutions to some of the main challenges facing the criminal justice system, that PCCs could include in their plans upon taking office.
Expert voice: Peter Neyroud, former police officer and lecturer in evidenced based policing
We spoke with Peter Neyroud, former police officer for 30 years and lecturer in evidenced based policing about lessons from pre-arrest diversion and what he sees in the future for improving the evidence base.
Delivering a Smarter Approach: Community Sentence Treatment Requirements (CSTRs)
The briefing welcomes the expansion of Community Sentence Treatment Requirements (CSTR) programme.
Youth Diversion Effective Practice Award
This free online learning tool for youth diversion, has been developed by the Centre for Justice Innovation.
Equal diversion? Racial disproportionality in youth diversion
This report documents interviews with practitioners, young people & their families on how race impacts participation with youth diversion schemes.