The Centre's Director, Phil Bowen, responds to the Commission on Race and Ethnic Disparities report.
- Podcast of ‘Equal diversion?: Racial disproportionality in youth diversion' launch event now available
- This briefing series is a guide for implementing the Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill
- This report makes the case for making 'smarter' community sentences
- This research report examines current practice in the youth court
- This practice briefing shares how FDACs have been adapting to the COVID-19 pandemic
Delivering a Smarter Approach: Electronic Monitoring
This paper sets out how to create a fresh, smarter approach to electronic monitoring.
Delivering a Smarter Approach: Community Sentence Treatment Requirements (CSTRs)
The briefing welcomes the expansion of Community Sentence Treatment Requirements (CSTR) programme.
Youth Diversion Effective Practice Award
This free online learning tool for youth diversion, has been developed by the Centre for Justice Innovation.
Family Drug and Alcohol Courts: An Innovative Approach to Family Justice
This briefing explains how Family Drug and Alcohol Courts (FDAC) offer an alternative way of dealing with care proceedings.